So, I just got tagged by Shahar. Since he is a big scary military guy I better answer this!
Here are seven lesser known facts about me (in no particular order):
- I used to play golf and was a member of the junior “elite group”. Most of you who know me might think that golf is not really my thing. Well, you’re right. Thats why I don’t play it anymore.
- When I was 16 I decided to become “straight edge“. That lasted for about 4 years, but the next 5 years I still didn’t touch alcohol. I still believe that some of those years are the best years of my life.
- In my straight edge period I sang/screamed for a hardcore band for about a month. Since I didn’t really have time for it I gave that up rather quick.
- I have hundreds of Neil Young concerts (audio) in FLAC format.
- I got my first tattoo at 17.
- I used to play Dungeons & Dragons (both DM and player).
- Besides climbing, chopping wood is one of my favorite things to do.
And thats that. It was actually harder than I would have guessed to come up with these facts.
Now it’s my time to tag some people. I think I’ll just pick the ones on my blogroll list + one more since I can’t really tag Shahar back. I know some of them hates this stuff as much as I do, but since I can be quite intimidating sometimes I guess they’ll answer anyway.
Here are some rules that must be followed by anyone who decide to follow up:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some wierd.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.