I have been thinking about a “where are you” application. Say a person that wants to know where you are sends you and sms. It would be neat to answer back with an MMS containing a map of your location along with some more information. There are probably lots of other neat things you could do with an application like this, but I have yet to decide on something.
- So I just bought a new printer/scanner. Forgot for a moment there I use Linux... :/ 1 month ago
- Heading over to Boston in a couple of days for some beer. Looking forward to throwing all my $'s at @trilliumbrewing again #beer #trillium 2 months ago
- Mildt sagt jævlig irriterende at @VGTV har reklame foran det meste, hvis ikke alt, av videoer fra Stockholm i kveld... 8 months ago
- Like a bird on the wire Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free - Leonard Cohen #rip 1 year ago
- Sometimes I forget how great the Rebel Extravaganza album from @satyricon is. #blackmetal #satyricon 1 year ago
My flickr photos